Nursing & Midwifery Art Prize
The Rosemary Bryant Foundation, in partnership with Australian Nursing and Midwifery Federation (SA Branch), was proud to host an Art Prize to celebrate the International Year of the Nurse and Midwife in 2020.
Nurses, midwives and aged care workers
A piece that represents the rewards and/or challenges that flow from practice.
Yvonne Mcsherry - Are you OK?
Joanne Harmon - Unseen nurses and essentials of care.
Jessica Scholich - Journey to Health - A Rural Hero
Brenda Harrison - Serenity
Students in nursing, midwifery and aged care work
A piece that represents a nursing/midwifery theory or philosophy.
John Eckert - Polychromatic Care
Annaliese Pasfield - Contamination
A piece that shows why nurses, midwives, and/or aged care workers are important.
5-7 year olds
- Joint Winner: Azalea Pearce - Magical Midwife
- Joint Winner: Cj Schories-Williams - Nursetastic
8-10 year olds
- Winner: Kaylum Rex - Gratitude
- Runner-up: Francois Mwamba - Gratitude
11-13 year olds
- Winner:Harriet Ringbauer - In Her Mind
- Runner-up: Noah Michael - Thank you
14-18 year olds
- Winner: Felicity Lush - 'We Thank You'