The Foundation aims to strengthen the role of the nursing and midwifery profession across the health system through the development of a research-driven, evidence-based platform of healthcare.
To achieve this, the Foundation is developing a comprehensive research funding strategy. The strategy will focus on advancing the discipline of nursing and midwifery and informing best practice care.
In the interest of ensuring that all Australians receive the best possible nursing and midwifery care, the Rosemary Bryant Foundation funds high quality, translatable research that can be readily adopted and embedded into practice.
In 2019 (calendar year), the Rosemary Bryant Foundation is offering two rounds of funding with a pooled value of up to $150,000 for eligible nursing and midwifery researchers based in Australia.
The Rosemary Bryant Foundation currently offer three categories of grants:
- Discovery Grant – Up to $50,000 funding available per grant.
- Accelerator Grant – Up to $25,000 funding available per grant.
- Seeding Grant – Up to $10,000 funding available per grant.
|Grant Round||Grants Available||Opening Date||Closing Date||
1 x Discovery Grant
|15 Feb 2019||29 March 2019||24 May 2019|
1 x Accelerator Grant
5 Aug 2019
|23 Sept 2019||18 Nov 2019|
How to apply
Please complete the below application form along with the following:
- A project budget.
- A copy of the Lead Chief Investigator(s)'s and other key research team members’ Curriculum Vitae (maximum 5 pages).
- A letter of support from project end-users or industry.
Submit your application by 29 March 2019 to email@example.com
Should you have any enquiries regarding the grants please contact:
Rosemary Bryant Foundation
08 8178 4201